Ethically-made graphic tee, created by women for women.
- Our tees are all intended to be slightly oversized and mimic a unisex cut. We recommend ordering as you would standard women's sizes.
- To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Sewn-in labels on the neckline, hang tags are attached - individually wrapped in recycled plastic poly-bags. We ask that you pay it forward by reusing them or recycling them at your local grocery store
- Screen printed using eco-friendly water-based inks
- Each tee is made in Bangladesh by makers whose mission is to protect the environment and consciously strive to minimize the use of natural resources in the manufacturing industry. The factory is focused on the well-being of its staff, from paying fair salaries on time to providing employees with on-site childcare and access to medical care.